This month's Employee spotlight features:
1. How long have you worked at Arizona Research Center?
2. What is your role at Arizona Research Center?
Clinical Research Coordinator.
3. Before working at Arizona Research Center, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I worked as a legal assistant in Prescott. My office was close to the courthouse so I would walk there to submit paperwork. I was able to enjoy the beauty of downtown Prescott daily.
4. What is your favorite part about working at AZRC?
I enjoy working with the staff and the physicians. I love the fast pace of surgical studies. They keep me on my toes!
5. What would be your dream vacation?
My dream vacation would start in Ireland, stop in Norway and up to Sweden. 6 weeks. Traveling via train and cruise ship.
6. What is one interesting/unique thing that most people would not know about you?
I am starting courses to get my Pastoral License.
7. Do you have a go to karaoke song? If so, what is it?
I listen to all worship music and will sing my heart out! . Right now, my to go song is “Faith and Wonder” by Upperroom (Meredith Andrews). My favorite part is that my 2 year old daughter sings along with me.
8. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
An attorney believe it or not, married with no kids. Working and traveling with my husband. What was I thinking??… I love kids!!!
9. What is your best personality trait?
10. What phrase are you known for at work?
“God bless your heart”
11. What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
My husbands dream car…. sounds simple enough but he has like 5, so 5 new cars and a home with a huge garage to store them.
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
A cluttered work space. Everything has a home.
13. Who’s your celebrity crush?
14. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
15. What TV show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
Not ashamed at all, King of Queens!. Best show ever!