This month's Employee spotlight features:
1. How long have you worked at Arizona Research Center?
Since December of 2019.
2. What is your role at Arizona Research Center?
Clinical Research Coordinator.
3. Before working at Arizona Research Center, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I worked as a Statistical Assistants and Research Technician overseas.
4. What is your favorite part about working at AZRC?
Patient care, and Interesting studies.
5. What would be your dream vacation?
To travel Europe and Africa.
6. What is one interesting/unique thing that most people would not know about you?
I am very crafty and handy.
7. Do you have a go to karaoke song? If so, what is it?
I am not much of a singer I like leaving that to the pros.
8. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be everything (engineer, mathematician, Scientist and Doctor healthcare).
9. What is your best personality trait?
10. What phrase are you known for at work?
I will let you decide that ;)
11. What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
Invest by help people in need, provide clean water, improved healthcare system in poor countries, build house for those who live in tents in the cold winter, provide food for those who can’t feed their family or child.
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who chew with their mouth open and liars.
13. Who’s your celebrity crush?
I don’t really have one.
14. What is your favorite movie of all time?
THE LION KING
15. What TV show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
I watch too many to pick.