Employee Spotlight - April 2020
This month's Employee spotlight features:
1. How long have you worked at Arizona Research Center?
2. What is your role at Arizona Research Center?
Paramedic/Clinical Research Coordinator
3. Before working at Arizona Research Center, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I worked as a SCUBA Diving Instructor in the Cayman Islands.
4. What is your favorite part about working at AZRC?
The studies are all fascinating, and I am grateful to play a role on a team that is making positive contributions to our society.
5. What would be your dream vacation?
I would love to take a few months to hike the entire Arizona Trail.
6. What is one interesting/unique thing that most people would not know about you?
I obsessively collect and consume varieties of hot sauces and teas.
7. Do you have a go to karaoke song? If so, what is it?
If I could ever muster the courage to sing in public, I'd have to go with The Way We Were by Barbara Streisand or Hello Again by Neil Diamond, something sentimental and super cheesy from the 70's.
8. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was a kid, I dreamt of being the captain of my own sailboat, exploring the seas around the world, searching for hidden treasures. There's still time for me to make this a reality.
9. What is your best personality trait?
Compassion for others.
10. What phrase are you known for at work?
Let me know if I can help.
11. What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
Gift cards for family, friends, co-workers, and strangers.
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
13. Who’s your celebrity crush?
14. What is your favorite movie of all time?
The Back To The Future Trilogy
15. What TV show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?