Employee Spotlight - March 2020
This month's Employee spotlight features:
1. How long have you worked at Arizona Research Center?
I started here November 2018, I left in August to travel and lived in Key West for about 4 months until I came back! I just got back mid January
2. What is your role at Arizona Research Center?
Clinical Research Coordinator.
3. Before working at Arizona Research Center, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I work 2 jobs. I am also a bartender, so that job in itself is interesting.
4. What is your favorite part about working at AZRC?
The people. I literally love every single person that works here! Everyone is so different and unique in their own way. That is what makes us such a great team
5. What would be your dream vacation?
LOVE outdoors and hiking. Dream is to go to Nepal and hike Everest one day!
6. What is one interesting/unique thing that most people would not know about you?
I am a dual citizen. United States and Thailand. REPRESENT.
7. Do you have a go to karaoke song? If so, what is it?
Of course! Don’t we all? Any Spice girls song. TRY ME.
8. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
9. What is your best personality trait?
I like the looks people give me when I say something ridiculous. All they can do is laugh or even smile. Hopefully I’m somewhat funny!
10. What phrase are you known for at work?
“Why are you SO SEXY though? “WHOSE BIRTHDAY IS IT BABYYY?!
11. What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
Throw a big party and invite everyone.
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People that are bullies. Can’t stand bullies. Be kind.
13. Who’s your celebrity crush?
14. What is your favorite movie of all time?
The Shawshank Redemption
15. What TV show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
Not ashamed of any shows I watch. I don’t watch a lot of TV, but if I do I am definitely a Forensics File or Dateline gal