Employee Spotlight - February 2020
This month's Employee spotlight features:
1. How long have you worked at Arizona Research Center?
During normal time 7 months, during bunion time 72 years.
2. What is your role at Arizona Research Center?
Clinical Research Coordinator.
3. Before working at Arizona Research Center, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
At the age of 14 and 15, I was a wrangler at a dude ranch, where I trained horses, took people on horseback rides, taught people how to rope, and got to meet people from all over the United States. I lived on the ranch for the whole summer, and stayed in a cabin with all my friends who were also wranglers.
4. What is your favorite part about working at AZRC?
Working with the fun people.
5. What would be your dream vacation?
Cabin at Telluride, snowboard during the day, and hit up a concert at night.
6. What is one interesting/unique thing that most people would not know about you?
I started writing in my journal when I was 19, and have never missed a day since.
7. Do you have a go to karaoke song? If so, what is it?
8. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
9. What is your best personality trait?
10. What phrase are you known for at work?
Calm down violence!!
11. What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
I would buy a 1968 Camaro and drive my wife and I up the California coast. While we figured out how we were going to live it up for the rest of our lives.
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Someone snapping their fingers to get someone else’s attention.
13. Who’s your celebrity crush?
14. What is your favorite movie of all time?
15. What TV show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
The man from snowy river