This month's Employee spotlight features:
1. How long have you worked at Arizona Research Center?
Approximately 10 months.
2. What is your role at Arizona Research Center?
Clinical Research Coordinator
3. Before working at Arizona Research Center, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
Doing research in an Emergency Room… I have lots of interesting stories!
4. What is your favorite part about working at AZRC?
5. What would be your dream vacation?
I want to visit every Disney Park in the world. I’ve got 4 more to go!
6. What is one interesting/unique thing that most people would not know about you?
I have no idea? I've been on TV a bunch!
7. Do you have a go to karaoke song? If so, what is it?
Nope, I leave that to the pros (a.k.a. Scarlett).
8. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
9. What is your best personality trait?
I keep calm and go with the flow.
10. What phrase are you known for at work?
11. What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
A long vacation around the world with my friends and family.
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
13. Who’s your celebrity crush?
I want Ellen and Oprah to adopt me.
14. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Anything Disney/ Pixar!
15. What TV show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
It changes all the time!