Employee Spotlight - July 2019
This month's Employee spotlight features:
1. How long have you worked at Arizona Research Center?
2. What is your role at Arizona Research Center?
Clinical Research Coordinator, RN
3. Before working at Arizona Research Center, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
Working as an EMT doing 911 calls.
4. What is your favorite part about working at AZRC?
There is always something new and interesting going on here.
5. What would be your dream vacation?
Mostly anywhere there is a beach. I absolutely love the ocean, or any body of water really. I’d love to visit Bora Bora…..
6. What is one interesting/unique thing that most people would not know about you?
I’m a pretty boring person. I do a lot of crafts when I have time, which is not at all currently.
7. Do you have a go to karaoke song? If so, what is it?
I haven’t sang karaoke in close to 20 years…. Sooo…. No.
8. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
An airplane pilot and the Captain on a ship.
9. What is your best personality trait?
I am really easy going.
10. What phrase are you known for at work?
Ooh ooh that smell….. (inside joke with my team)
11. What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Lying…. I just can’t stand it.
13. Who’s your celebrity crush?
14. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Return to Me and Heartbreak Ridge
15. What TV show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?