Employee Spotlight - June 2019
This month's Employee spotlight features:
1. How long have you worked at Arizona Research Center?
June will mark 7 months
2. What is your role at Arizona Research Center?
3. Before working at Arizona Research Center, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
Although the medical field itself can be interesting being a mom is by far my most interesting job ever, you never know what today will bring with 2 boys…3 if I include my husband
4. What is your favorite part about working at AZRC?
The ability to learn from an amazing group of mentors
5. What would be your dream vacation?
Italy/Greece for a month each
6. What is one interesting/unique thing that most people would not know about you?
Most people think I’m Hispanic…..but I’m actually Full Blooded Italian
7. Do you have a go to karaoke song? If so, what is it?
I have many, but currently I would belt out, “Whole Lotta Woman” by Kelly Clarkson
8. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A singer/dancer…….Better than Britney Spears
9. What is your best personality trait?
10. What phrase are you known for at work?
“Carrie like the movie, Reynolds like the wrap”
11. What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
My dream vacation but not until after I hire a financial advisor/lawyer of course
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
13. Who’s your celebrity crush?
Way too many options to choose from but if I have to choose one this week I would choose Channing Tatum in the movie Dear John
14. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Can’t buy me Love
15. What TV show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?