Employee Spotlight - April 2019
This month's Employee spotlight features:
1. How long have you worked at Arizona Research Center?
18 years and counting
2. What is your role at Arizona Research Center?
3. Before working at Arizona Research Center, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I worked at St. Luke’s Presbyterian Medical Center, Oncology department in Chicago Illinois as a Protocol Manager where our doctors created their own protocol and I created the ICF. I would meet weekly with doctors to discuss the protocol and was responsible for submitting annual continuing report to the FDA.
4. What is your favorite part about working at AZRC?
The patients visits.
5. What would be your dream vacation?
Annual vacation in the Philippines, there is no place like home.
6. What is one interesting/unique thing that most people would not know about you?
I’m a simple person and easy to please.
7. Do you have a go to karaoke song? If so, what is it?
“Killing Me Softly”. I sang the song with Dr. Gimbel during our company holiday party while riding on a train to Cottonwood, AZ.
8. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a doctor.
9. What is your best personality trait?
I try to accommodate people as much as I can.
10. What phrase are you known for at work?
11. What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
I would buy an airplane ticket to the Philippines.
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
13. Who’s your celebrity crush?
A Filipino actor.
14. What is your favorite movie of all time?
The Sound of Music.
15. What TV show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?