This month's Employee spotlight features:
1. How long have you worked at Arizona Research Center?
I have been working for AZRC since November 2018
2. What is your role at Arizona Research Center?
I am a Clinical Research Coordinator
3. Before working at Arizona Research Center, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
Not the most recent but the most unusual, in a good way was working for the Health & Social Services Department with Cochise County teaching Teen Pregnancy Prevention/ Sex Education.
4. What is your favorite part about working at AZRC?
I enjoy having the opportunity to expand my knowledge, and grow professionally. Most of all being part of an organization that strives to offer people cures or treatments to improve their health, being part of that is awesome!
5. What would be your dream vacation?
Although I don’t have a dream vacation, I have major interest in going to Myrtle Beach, to visit T.I.G.E.R.S, and spend the day with tigers.
6. What is one interesting/unique thing that most people would not know about you?
I am very spiritual. I mind my own business and talk to God a lot.
7. If you had to pick a song that represents you, what would it be?
I don’t have a song that represents me, however, two songs that always get me in a good mood are The Notorious B.I.G- Juicy and Boston- More than a feeling.
8. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a veterinarian.
9. What is your best personality trait?
I try to look at things in a positive way, regardless of how bad it may seem, I focus on the good.
10. What phrase are you known for at work?
I think I am known for my laugh, not so much for what I say, but how I laugh.
11. What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
Honestly, if I were to ever win the lottery I would focus on traveling around the world doing charity work, and helping out those that are in need.
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Passive aggressive behavior. If you have something you want to say, just say it.
13. Who’s your celebrity crush?
I don’t think I have one.
14. What is your favorite movie of all time?
I don’t have a favorite, but I really like Bad Teacher, Resident Evil, and Captain America or anything with Denzel Washington.
15. What TV show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
This so bad, but Sex in The City, I think it’s hilarious!