This month's Employee spotlight features:
Jeri Young, CEP, NREMT-P
1. How long have you worked at Arizona Research Center?
2. What is your role at Arizona Research Center?
3. Before working at Arizona Research Center, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I have been a 911 dispatcher, but my most exciting job has been working as a Flight Paramedic
4. What is your favorite part about working at AZRC?
I get to work with some really great people. The best part, is I have my DeeDeers again! I have also figured out, there are people just as twisted as I am!! Our research, no matter how big or small, will help reduce the narcotic epidemic in our country. The more pain medicine we can get approved by the FDA that are non-narcotic, the safer our communities will be. It’s a big deal to me.
5. What would be your dream vacation?
An Alaskan Cruise with my husband
6. What is one interesting/unique thing that most people would not know about you?
I am “rare” I have a rare disease called Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension. Basically my brain thinks it has a tumor, but it doesn’t.
7. If you had to pick a song that represents you, what would it be?
Because I love to watch Eagles soar…… “You are the wind beneath my wings.”
8. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I have always wanted to be a Paramedic
9. What is your best personality trait?
Sarcasm ( is that a good thing??)
10. What phrase are you known for at work?
“Oh, aren’t you pretty?!?!”
11. What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
An animal sanctuary, where I could raise abandoned bear cubs!!!
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who are late, and rude or both!!
13. Who’s your celebrity crush?
14. What is your favorite movie of all time?
15. What TV show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
Anything murder related (reality, I need hints)