Employee Spotlight - November 2018
This month's Employee spotlight features:
Stephanie Christison, CCRC
1. How long have you worked at Arizona Research Center?
Almost 10 years!
2. What is your role at Arizona Research Center?
Inpatient Surgical Manager
3. Before working at Arizona Research Center, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
Working at AMC movie theater.
4. What is your favorite part about working at AZRC?
Everyone is like family.
5. What would be your dream vacation?
Going to Greece or Bora Bora
6. What is one interesting/unique thing that most people would not know about you? I I use to be really good at playing the piano
7. If you had to pick a song that represents you, what would it be?
Baby got back
8. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
9. What is your best personality trait?
Upbeat and bubbly personality
10. What phrase are you known for at work?
11. What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
House of my own, no more Renting
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
13. Who’s your celebrity crush?
Mathew McConaughey matthew mcconaughey
14. What is your favorite movie of all time?
15. What TV show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?