Employee Spotlight - October 2018
This month's Employee spotlight features:
1. How long have you worked at Arizona Research Center?
2 years on my birthday September 26th.
2. What is your role at Arizona Research Center?
Research Coordinator, QC, Regulatory in training.
3. Before working at Arizona Research Center, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I taught at a day program for adults with Developmental Disabilities.
4. What is your favorite part about working at AZRC?
I have learned so many new things here. I love the opportunities AZRC has given me.
5. What would be your dream vacation?
6. What is one interesting/unique thing that most people would not know about you? I can kind of speak Spanish. Not as well as I used to speak it though.
7. If you had to pick a song that represents you, what would it be?
My mom sings “Pretty Blue Eyes” by Steve Lawrence to me.
8. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I really wanted to be a brain surgeon. But being an Oscar winning actress was a close second. I actually have been practicing my acceptance speech for many, many years.
9. What is your best personality trait?
10. What phrase are you known for at work?
I don’t have a phrase, but I like to randomly sing aloud.
11. What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
I would send my parents on a dream trip to Hawaii for their 50th wedding anniversary this November.
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
It’s a tie. I’m not a fan of arrogant people or drivers who don’t use their turn signals.
13. Who’s your celebrity crush?
My niece believes I am married to Justin Timberlake.
14. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Goonies. “Hey you guys!”
15. What TV show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
Naked and Afraid. I’m pretty sure my PSR is -45 (primitive survival rating).