Employee Spotlight - September 2018
This month's Employee spotlight features:
1. How long have you worked at Arizona Research Center?
One year, nine months and 6 days.
2. What is your role at Arizona Research Center?
I am a multi-tasker...paramedic, research coordinator and a recruiter (?)
3. Before working at Arizona Research Center, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I was an engineer/firefighter/paramedic for Pinetop Fire Department for 20 years, I was also a flight paramedic for LifeNet .
4. What is your favorite part about working at AZRC?
My peeps and continuing to help people but not having to deal with all the tragedy/trauma anymore.
5. What would be your dream vacation?
I want to go to somewhere like Bora Bora and stay on villas above the water. No TV or cell phones.
6. What is one interesting/unique thing that most people would not know about you? That is a tough one,maybe that I am very creative/artistic.
7. If you had to pick a song that represents you, what would it be?
Small town - John Mellencamp (I love him)
8. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be " an animal doctor."
9. What is your best personality trait?
I hope it is kindness
10. What phrase are you known for at work?
11. What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
A very fast muscle car.
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
13. Who’s your celebrity crush?
It is a toss up between Sam Elliot and Channing Tatum.
14. What is your favorite movie of all time?
I have 3 favs- Shawshank Redemption, Sandlot and True Grit (the original). Of course Dumb and Dumber is an obvious choice also.
15. What TV show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
Little women of Dallas 😂