This month's Employee spotlight features:
Christina Zamora, CRC
1. How long have you worked at Arizona Research Center?
It will be one year in October.
2. What is your role at Arizona Research Center?
Clinical Research Coordinator.
3. Before working at Arizona Research Center, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I don’t think I’ve had a unusual or interesting job other than clinical research.
4. What is your favorite part about working at AZRC?
The people on my team.
5. Best vacation you’ve been on?
Going to Acapulco when I was 20 years old.
6. Do you have a favorite quote?
Nothing new can come into your life unless you’re grateful for what you already have.
7. Do you have an office nickname? What is it?
Not that I’m aware of.
8. If you were stuck on an island what three things would you bring?
Food, drinks and an inflatable boat to leave when I am ready!
9. Three words to best describe you:
Responsible, honest and fun!
10. What celebrity do people think you look like?
I’ve never been told I looked like any celebrity.
11. What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
Anything my mom wants!
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
13. What is your hidden talent?
Still trying to find it…..apparently it’s pretty well hidden.
14. What one food do you wish had zero calories?
15. What TV show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
The Vampire Diaries.