This month's Employee spotlight features:
1. How long have you worked at Arizona Research Center?
13 years in July 2018
2. What is your role at Arizona Research Center?
Regulatory Affairs Director aka Queen of Paperwork
3. Before working at Arizona Research Center, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
Owner of an incentive travel company. Traveled to Europe, South America, Southeast Asia and have been on probably 50+ cruises.
4. What is your favorite part about working at AZRC?
My coworkers. They are a funny bunch of crazies.
5. Best vacation you’ve been on?
Baltic cruise to Russia.
6. Do you have a favorite quote?
If it’s not documented, it didn’t happen.
7. Do you have an office nickname? What is it?
Ima Grump. No idea where that could have come from.
8. If you were stuck on an island what three things would you bring?
A telescope, my Kindle, and coffee.
9. Three words to best describe you:
Aunt Chrissie the Great (the name I insist my great-nieces & great-nephew call me, since Great Aunt Chrissie sounds like a geezer)
10. What celebrity do people think you look like?
Elsa from Frozen
11. What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Mistakes due to laziness.
13. What is your hidden talent?
I can usually work the New York Times Crossword Puzzle in 2 hours. Woohoo! Such an exciting talent!
14. What one food do you wish had zero calories?
Werther’s Creamy Caramel Filled Candy
15. What TV show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?